video editting / video production



Hi
Video Production Specialist
It is a village where the masters live
I've been with customers for a long time
There is a company called 'Dongpan'
A while ago for a photo shoot
I went to the Dongpan factory
Because we also specialize in video
When shooting a business trip
I made it using the same bread character ^^
Customer was very fond of ~
I'll show you the video
Please enter a photo description.
video
Please enter a photo description.
If you see video on TV
The same guys came out
I made it with a talking concept
At first
As the bread logo comes out
Start
#Character video #Corporate PR video
Please enter a photo description.
After that, the character
How to explain with a speech bubble outside the TV
Showed
This idea is
It's from the original Dongpan homepage
Dongpan Homepage
The video will play on the screen
Characters are outside the TV
You can naturally focus on the video
I was able to relax
#Corporate homepage video #Homepage video production
Please enter a photo description.
I also put a scene with a character on the screen
As the machine moves
The character moves together
I tried to express it lively.
#Viral Video Production
Please enter a photo description.
This scene
Using a mask
When a person's hand approaches
Character is timing
I made it disappear
It definitely comes alive
Please enter a photo description.
Please enter a photo description.
Please enter a photo description.
The end of the video
As the character is waving
Directed
Use the Puppet effect
The part I don't want to move
Put the puppet to fix it all
Put a key frame on the part you want to move
Showed you waving your hands.
00:59
Dongpan Homepage
Character Utilization Promotion Video Production / Company Homepage Video / Master Living Village Character Utilization Promotion Video Production / Company Homepage Video / Village Living
Dong Pan Character Video Corporate Website Video Corporate Promotion Video Promotion Video Production Viral Video Video Production
Please enter a video description.
After the above process
It is finished image
Please go see it ~~
The masters
All the services you need for your business
I do it professionally
Photography, film production, design
You can proceed at a reasonable price
I can also say quality with confidence
Please contact us if you need
Please kindly consult
Thank you
​
​
Please enter a photo description.
​
​
​
​
If you want to see more videos
Please refer to the link below ^^
​
​
​
​
Please enter a photo description.
​
​
1. Pictures
​
2. Video
​
3. Design (Menu / Detail Page)
​
4. Homepage, Smart Store
​
​
We will proceed all.
​
​
24 hours A village where masters seek counseling
​
(Weekend consultationStrongly welcome)
​
​
1522-7947
(Pressing the number will call you directly)
Please enter a photo description.
​
​
​
​
​
​
​
​
​
​
​
​
Please enter a photo descriptHi
Hi!
This is a Video Production Specialist,
HEROTOWN.

​
We've been with customers for a long time
There is a company called 'Dongpan'.
​
A while ago for a photo shoot
We went to the Dongpan factory
because we also specialize in video
When shooting a business trip
I made it using the same bread character ^^
​
Customer was very fond of ~
​
I'll show you the video.
​
​
​
​
​
video
​
​
​
​
​
​
If you see video on TV
The same guys came out
I made it with a talking concept
​
At first
As the bread logo comes out
Start
​
#character-video #corporate-pr-video
​
​
​
​
​
​
​
​
After that, the character
How to explain with a speech bubble outside the TV
Showed
​
This idea is
It's from the original Dongpan homepage.
​
​
​
​
​
Dongpan Homepage
​
​
​
The video will play on the screen
Characters are outside the TV
You can naturally focus on the video
I was able to relax.
​
#corporate-homepage-video #homepage-video-production
​
​
​
​
​
​
​
​
I also put a scene with a character on the screen
​
As the machine moves
The character moves together
I tried to express it lively.
​
#viral-video-production
​
​
​
​
​
​
​
​
This scene
Using a mask
When a person's hand approaches
Character is timing
I made it disappear
​
It definitely comes alive
​
​
​
​
​
​
​
​
The end of the video
As the character is waving
directed
​
Use the Puppet effect, the part I don't want to move
Put the puppet to fix it all
Put a key frame on the part you want to move
Showed you waving your hands.
​
​

​
​
After the above process
It is finished image
​
Please go see it ~~
​
​
We do
all the services you need for your business
we do it professionally
​
Photography, film production, design
You can proceed at a reasonable price
I can also say quality with confidence
​
Please contact us if you need
Please kindly consult
​
Thank you
​
​
​
​
​
​
​
​
​
If you want to see more videos
Please refer to the link below ^^
​
​
​
​
​
​
​
​
​
​
1. Pictures
​
2. Video
​
3. Design (Menu / Detail Page)
​
4. Homepage, Smart Store
​
​
We will proceed all.
​
​
Masters live for 24 hours counseling
​
( Weekly consultation is also strongly welcome)
​
​
(Pressing the number will call you directly)

​
​
​
Hi
Video Production Specialist
It is a village where the masters live
I've been with customers for a long time
There is a company called 'Dongpan'
A while ago for a photo shoot
I went to the Dongpan factory
Because we also specialize in video
When shooting a business trip
I made it using the same bread character ^^
Customer was very fond of ~
I'll show you the video
Please enter a photo description.
video
Please enter a photo description.
If you see video on TV
The same guys came out
I made it with a talking concept
At first
As the bread logo comes out
Start
#Character video #Corporate PR video
Please enter a photo description.
After that, the character
How to explain with a speech bubble outside the TV
Showed
This idea is
It's from the original Dongpan homepage
Dongpan Homepage
The video will play on the screen
Characters are outside the TV
You can naturally focus on the video
I was able to relax
#Corporate homepage video #Homepage video production
Please enter a photo description.
I also put a scene with a character on the screen
As the machine moves
The character moves together
I tried to express it lively.
#Viral Video Production
Please enter a photo description.
This scene
Using a mask
When a person's hand approaches
Character is timing
I made it disappear
It definitely comes alive
Please enter a photo description.
Please enter a photo description.
Please enter a photo description.
The end of the video
As the character is waving
Directed
Use the Puppet effect
The part I don't want to move
Put the puppet to fix it all
Put a key frame on the part you want to move
Showed you waving your hands.
00:59
Dongpan Homepage
Character Utilization Promotion Video Production / Company Homepage Video / Master Living Village Character Utilization Promotion Video Production / Company Homepage Video / Village Living
Dong Pan Character Video Corporate Website Video Corporate Promotion Video Promotion Video Production Viral Video Video Production
Please enter a video description.
After the above process
It is finished image
Please go see it ~~
The masters
All the services you need for your business
I do it professionally
Photography, film production, design
You can proceed at a reasonable price
I can also say quality with confidence
Please contact us if you need
Please kindly consult
Thank you
​
​
Please enter a photo description.
​
​
​
​
If you want to see more videos
Please refer to the link below ^^
​
​
​
​
Please enter a photo description.
​
​
1. Pictures
​
2. Video
​
3. Design (Menu / Detail Page)
​
4. Homepage, Smart Store
​
​
We will proceed all.
​
​
24 hours A village where masters seek counseling
​
(Weekend consultationStrongly welcome)
​
​
1522-7947
(Pressing the number will call you directly)
Please enter a photo description.
​
​
​
​
​
​
​
​
​
​
​
​
Please enter a photo description.

댓글