キャラクター映像制作/インスタコンセプト映像撮影
こんにちは
映像撮影の専門
HEROTOWNです。
今回、私たちは有名なお菓子のお店、ドンパンという商品を撮影しました。
1.製品の写真
2.広報映像
3.ホームページ
まで製作しました。
合計3つの映像を制作したので
今日は完成したものをお見せします。
この会社には、代表キャラクターがあって
キャラクターを活用したキャラクター画像です。
コンセプトはインスタグラムです。
映像や写真をインスタを介して見ると
このような感じになります。
Character video production / instant concept video shooting
Hello
We are photography specialist,
HEROTOWN.
This time, we photographed a famous candy store, Donpan.
1.Picture of the product
2. Public Relations Video
3. Homepage
We did these tree things.
I've made a total of three videos, so I'll show you what I've done today.
The company has a representative character
and uses the character to create a character image.
The concept is an instagram.If you look at the images and photos
through the instagram, it looks like this.
広報映像
店頭のマスコット二つのキャラクターを登場させて
楽しさと親近感を呼び起こすことができようにしました。
Two mascot characters from the store's shops
have been introduced to create fun and familiarity.
#Character Video #Using the characters
パンの写真を実際にインスタグラムに
上げるように、一度色補正を経た後、
映像編集を行いました。
ピンクフィルターを入れて春の感じがよく出るようにしましたよ!
Once the color correction was done, we edited the image so that we could actually put a photo of bread into instagrams.
I put a pink filter in it to make it look like spring!
実際のインスタグラムのように
インスタグラムツールの中に入れて
写真が横にスライドするように演出しました。
写真だけでは映像が退屈するので、
強調したい部分にかわいい映像効果を
一つずつ入れました。
I put it in the Instagram tool like an actual Instagram,
and I showed the photos to slide sideways.
Since the pictures alone are boring, I put a cute picture effect
one by one on the part that I want to emphasize.

00:33
제품사진-제품홍보영상-홈페이지제작까지 해드린 동빵의 3번째 홍보영상. 동빵의 캐릭터(마스코트)를 아기자기하게 활용하고 인스타그램의 레이아웃을 삽입하여 제작한 귀여운영상입니다.
캐릭터영상제작 제품영상 인스타그램 컨셉캐릭터영상제작 제품영상 인스타그램 컨셉
캐릭터영상캐릭터영상제작애니메이션영상인스타그램영상인스타영상
동영상 설명을 입력하세요.
HEROTOWNは写真撮影/映像制作/デザインまで
ビジネスに必要なすべてのコンテンツを
専門的に提供しています。
私たちのYouTubeチャンネルにも
広報映像/撮影映像が
アップされています
映像制作必要な場合
HEROTOWNにお問い合わせください
ありがとうございました!
That's the completed public relations video ~!
HEROTOWN specializes in everything your business needs, photography and video production and design.
Public relations/photographed images are also uploaded on
our YouTube channel.
If you need to create a video, please contact HEROTOWN.
Thank you very much
1.写真
2.ビデオ
3.デザイン(メニュー版/詳細ページ)
4.ホームページ、スマートストア
すべて行います。
24時間相談をお受けいたします。
(週末相談も歓迎)
1.Picture
2.Video
3. Design (Menu Edition/Details page)
4. Homepage, Smart Store
We do everything.
I will be available 24 hours a day.
(Available on weekend consultation)















댓글
댓글 쓰기